Information Technology (IT)
Focused on delivering unsurpassed services in support of law enforcement and homeland security, FSA, a rapidly growing joint venture owned by trusted solutions providers SAIC and AECOM, has a vacancy for a Data Entry Clerk / Data Entry Operator II (DEO2). In this role, you will be supporting the overall mission of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and the operation of one of their Field Offices. These Field Offices process and adjudicate certain immigration applications and petitions.
The Data Entry Clerk supports the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services region office by performing the following tasks:
* Creates electronic records for new files and records in accordance with USCIS regulations and deadlines
* Provides responses to USCIS to special inquiries, file extractions, conformance audits, and data-file reconciliation efforts. Enters data directly into various USCIS automated systems
* Modifies, updates, and corrects data contained in USCIS systems using information in supplemental documentation
* Performs data inquiries and searches on government agency systems
* Generates ad hoc reports, as needed
* Enter personal Data into USCIS systems
* Process incoming files from USCIS units and other offices
* Request files from USCIS units and other offices
* Process incoming mail
* Daily tasks may require sitting or standing for long periods of time
Required Qualifications and Experience:
* High school diploma or equivalent
* 2 years of office experience
* Ability to type 30 WPM
* Some knowledge of Microsoft & Excel applications necessary
* Must be able to obtain a Public Trust/Suitability Clearance under the Department of Homeland Security from the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services
* There is a physical requirement to lift 45 lbs. or more consistently.
* Mobility is frequent throughout the file room by moving on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly for moving files to and from work site. The shelving of files also creates the need to be able to lift boxes overhead
Forfeiture Support Associates (FSA), LLC is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote qualiﬁed persons in all job titles without regard to age, ancestry, color, gender, HIV status, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation (including gender expression and identity), veteran status, family leave status or any protected group status as deﬁned by applicable law.
Recognized for our industry experience in upholding the Department of Justice (DOJ) Asset Forfeiture contract, Forfeiture Support Associates (FSA), LLC is dedicated to delivering smart and flexible staffing and support solutions to government agencies across the country.
We take great pride in our ability to provide consistent customer satisfaction, unsurpassed service, integrity and excellence in all our solutions.
FSA customers include all agencies with in the Department of Justice such as EOUSA, USAO, FBI, DEA, USPIS, USMS, and ATF and more. We also provide services to other federal and local government agencies.