Information Technology (IT)
Be a part of the nationwide law enforcement initiative that removes the tools of crime from criminal organizations, depriving wrongdoers of proceeds from their crime and impacting the infrastructure of criminal enterprises.
Focused on delivering unsurpassed services in support of law enforcement and homeland security, FSA Federal, a rapidly growing joint venture owned by trusted solutions providers SAIC and Amentum, has a vacancy for a Clerical II. In this role, you will be supporting the overall mission of the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP).
* Produces and edits correspondence using word processing software (letters, memos, reports, forms, etc.)
* Creates and merges (if necessary) letters with mailing lists.
* Schedules appointments for office.
* Facilitates on-line creation of new records, data updates, and verification of existing records using data-entry skills.
* Performs on-line modification of records to correct misspelled or misrelated data.
* Prints predetermined management reports.
* Answers all incoming inquiries regarding case-related information status as maintained in the database.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* High School Diploma or GED
* Fully capable of reading, writing, understanding, and speaking common English
* Ability to type at least 30 words per minute
* Good oral communication skills
* Ability to code and file records
* Ability to operate a variety of office equipment, including personal computers, photocopiers, telephone systems, fax machines, shredders, etc.
* Experience with the Microsoft Office suite of applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and other common software applications, to include databases
* Must be able to pay attention to detail and follow directions
* Proven commitment and competence to provide excellent customer service; positive and flexible
* Ability to work in a team environment and maintain a professional disposition
This position requires U.S. Citizenship and a 7 (or 10) year minimum background investigation.
The U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) is the nation's largest law enforcement agency,enhancing the Nation's safety, security, and prosperity through collaboration, innovation, and integration.The USCBP has acritical role in our nation's physical and economic security, serving the American people with vigilance, integrity, and professionalism.As the world's first full-service border entity, CBP takes a comprehensive approach to border management and control, combining customs, immigration, border security, and agricultural protection into one coordinated and supportive activity.
Forfeiture Support Associates (FSA), LLC is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote qualiﬁed persons in all job titles without regard to age, ancestry, color, gender, HIV status, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation (including gender expression and identity), veteran status, family leave status or any protected group status as deﬁned by applicable law.
Recognized for our industry experience in upholding the Department of Justice (DOJ) Asset Forfeiture contract, Forfeiture Support Associates (FSA), LLC is dedicated to delivering smart and flexible staffing and support solutions to government agencies across the country.
We take great pride in our ability to provide consistent customer satisfaction, unsurpassed service, integrity and excellence in all our solutions.
FSA customers include all agencies with in the Department of Justice such as EOUSA, USAO, FBI, DEA, USPIS, USMS, and ATF and more. We also provide services to other federal and local government agencies.