Information Technology (IT)
Focused on delivering unsurpassed services in support of law enforcement and homeland security, FSA Federal, a rapidly growing joint venture owned by trusted solutions providers SAIC and AMENTUM, has a contingency opening for Casework Files Assistant (CFA) 3 in support of the FBI Laboratory Division mission to process and examine forensic materials submitted to respective units at the Quantico, Virginia and Huntsville, Alabama locations. The position will support the FBI's role regarding forensic examination and evidence handling consistent with FBI Laboratory and Terrorist Explosive Device Analytical Center (TEDAC) policies and procedures. The Casework Files Assistant 3 shall conduct activities in support of program's objectives. The CFA operates as a team member with Physical Scientists, Chemists, and Forensic Examiners in the Scientific Analysis Unit (SAU). The candidate shall provide, but not limited to, the following activities:
* Properly serialize and record documents and 1A evidence into Sentinel.
* Utilize the EMU tracker databases as needed.
* Organize 1A's by file number, sub-file number and 1A number for permanent filing in the repository file room.
* Create Folders to hold all 1A's.
* Organize and separate serials by file number, sub-file number and serial number.
* File documents and maintain them in appropriate proper locations within file room system.
* Separate tri-wall boxes and place them in the "closed" file section of the repository.
* Setting up and organizing the file room.
* Open and empty tri-walls, containing 1A's and files, delivered to the repository.
* Review documents and 1A's for accuracy and routing / filing as needed; to include receiving pull file requests from different FBI entities and providing those files to the requestor in a timely manner.
* Send communications to appropriate field offices or FBI HQ as required.
* Ensure proper classification marking.
* Assist with other duties as requested.
* Support activities, functions, or duties, as defined in future TOs.
* Research, develop, and author whitepapers and information papers, as required.
* B.S. degree
* Experience: Three (3) years of experience in casework.
* Skills: Organization, database entry, and competency using Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, and Power Point).
Forfeiture Support Associates (FSA), LLC is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote qualiﬁed persons in all job titles without regard to age, ancestry, color, gender, HIV status, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation (including gender expression and identity), veteran status, family leave status or any protected group status as deﬁned by applicable law.
Recognized for our industry experience in upholding the Department of Justice (DOJ) Asset Forfeiture contract, Forfeiture Support Associates (FSA), LLC is dedicated to delivering smart and flexible staffing and support solutions to government agencies across the country.
We take great pride in our ability to provide consistent customer satisfaction, unsurpassed service, integrity and excellence in all our solutions.
FSA customers include all agencies with in the Department of Justice such as EOUSA, USAO, FBI, DEA, USPIS, USMS, and ATF and more. We also provide services to other federal and local government agencies.