*_D.R. Horton, Inc.,_*the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website at www.drhorton.com for more information.
*_D.R. Horton, Inc._*is currently looking for a *Treasury Assistant* for their Corporate Accounting Department. The right candidate will perform various accounting and banking processes.
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities*
* Open, close and maintain Corporate bank accounts at various banks and maintain user access in the banking software.
* Process stop payments and voids as requested.
* Review verify and process refunds for customer earnest money deposits on Debit cards and electronic checks.
* Enter wire transfers and send wire confirmations
* Prepare and enter journal entries for cash activity in the JD Edwards accounting.
* Scan journal entries and wires to Laserfiche.
* Serve as back-up in other vital areas of the Treasury Department including Letter of Credit management, Remote Deposit processing,
* Other duties and Treasury projects as assigned.
*Education and/or Experience *
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including vision, medical and dental. /Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton, America's Builder./
Construction Jobs is the nation's premier employment resource built exclusively for the construction, design, and engineering industries. Since 2000 we've made it our business to empower customers with the most affordable and efficient recruiting tools of the highest quality available in the construction industry. Our platform offers a database of job postings, predominantly from direct employers, as well as an active resume database full of job seekers ready for hire. Our interactive site provides targeted candidate searches by geographic region, specific industries, job titles, education, and experience. The site is free to job seekers and available to employers at various subscription fees.