*D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S.*, was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website atwww.drhorton.comfor more information.
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for a*_Customer Service Manager_*for their Warranty Department. The right candidate will be responsible foroverall performance and service provided by the Customer Service Department. The Customer Service Manager is ultimately responsible for the delivery of quality warranty service and homeowner satisfaction.
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities *
* Plan and direct warranty activities of the Customer Service Technicians, Customer Service Assistants and other staff as assigned
* Develop and maintain updated Customer Service department policies and procedures and Homeowner's Manual
* Supervise and coordinate Customer Service Technicians service/warranty activities to ensure delivery of quality products to customers
* Responsible for designing and implementing improved processes and operational policies
* Recommend changes to products or services to fulfill customer needs
* Total involvement with training, communication and development of all Customer Service personnel
* Review and manage Customer Service assignments and offer preliminary guidance as needed to properly prepare the Customer Service Technicians for working each claim
* Monitor, maintain and enforce all budgets
* Review and approve all warranty department invoices
* Constantly work toward lowering average completion time for requests and service satisfaction for homeowners
* Generate reports to manage the current number of outstanding and completed warranty service requests per community, per Customer Service Technicians
* Track warranty expenditures per home, per superintendent, per quarter
* Meet with homeowners and/or subcontractors to resolve escalated warranty disputes/issues
*Supervisory Responsibilities *
Directly supervises 2 or more employees in the Customer Service Department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
*Education and/or Experience*
* Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; or five to seven years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Must have a vehicle, a valid driver's license, and be willing to travel.
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including vision, medical and dental.*/Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton,America's Builder./*
Comefollowour newest Open Jobs on Twitter andlikeus on Facebook!
Construction Jobs is the nation's premier employment resource built exclusively for the construction, design, and engineering industries. Since 2000 we've made it our business to empower customers with the most affordable and efficient recruiting tools of the highest quality available in the construction industry. Our platform offers a database of job postings, predominantly from direct employers, as well as an active resume database full of job seekers ready for hire. Our interactive site provides targeted candidate searches by geographic region, specific industries, job titles, education, and experience. The site is free to job seekers and available to employers at various subscription fees.