*D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S.,*was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website atwww.drhorton.comfor more information.
*D.R. Horton, Inc.*is currently looking for a*_Mortgage Mastery Trainee_*for their Corporate Mortgage Department, in addition to locations nationwide. The right candidate will develop overall mortgage skills to prepare teammates to move into other roles including: processing, closings, operations, or production.
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities*
* Review file for correct stacking order, AU findings for initial determination and appropriate documentation.
* Review Loan Officer's "needs list".
* Re-review documentation in file, input any changes into the computer systems and re-run for a correct AU determination.
* Print a "credit package".
* Submit files to Underwriting.
* Review conditions.
* Provide loan status.
* When all conditions are received, make appropriate adjustments in LOS and submit for final approvals.
* Review Loan Processor reports daily.
* Maintain accurate communication log and update LOS comments.
* Attend department staff meetings as directed by Manager.
* Other duties may be assigned.
* Recent college graduate.
* To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
* The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
*Education and/or Experience*
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including vision, medical and dental.*/Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton, America's Builder./*
Comefollowour newest Open Jobs on Twitter andlikeus on Facebook!
Construction Jobs is the nation's premier employment resource built exclusively for the construction, design, and engineering industries. Since 2000 we've made it our business to empower customers with the most affordable and efficient recruiting tools of the highest quality available in the construction industry. Our platform offers a database of job postings, predominantly from direct employers, as well as an active resume database full of job seekers ready for hire. Our interactive site provides targeted candidate searches by geographic region, specific industries, job titles, education, and experience. The site is free to job seekers and available to employers at various subscription fees.