Rich's, also known as Rich Products Corporation, is a family-owned food company dedicated to inspiring possibilities. From cakes and icings to pizza, appetizers and specialty toppings, our products are used in homes, restaurants and bakeries around the world. Beyond great food, our customers also gain insights to help them stay competitive, no matter their size. Our portfolio includes creative solutions geared at helping food industry professionals compete in foodservice, retail, in-store bakery, deli, and prepared foods, among others. Working in 100 locations globally, with annual sales exceeding $4 billion, Rich's is a global leader with a focus on everything that family makes possible. Rich's-Infinite Possibilities. One Family.
PURPOSE STATEMENTAs an Associate Manager, Customer Marketing (Foodservice), you will be leading the marketing efforts for an assigned segment of our Customer/Segment Marketing efforts. This role includes participating in the development of strategic plan for your segments of responsibility, the development and execution of customer/segment specific integrated marketing plans, including demand creation efforts and key customer presentations and support. You will also interface and lead cross-functional teams (Product Marketing, Distributor Marketing, Culinary, Sales, R&D, and Finance) on customer/segment specific Marketing initiatives.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES/OUTCOMESMarket Knowledge
* Anticipate, identify, and analyze consumer & customer needs as well as market trends and opportunities to maximize Rich's competitive position.
* Develop a keen understanding of the competition, as well as a complete understanding of the segment and Rich's performance in the market. This includes analysis of multiple data sources. Key activities include:
o Data analysis to understand segment results and trends, competitive performance, and consumption trends
o Turn data into actionable insights to improve segment performance
o Interact with segment Sales and customer to capture VOC and understand customer needs and opportunities,
o Source and share competitive intelligence
o Recommend and work with the research and insights group to conduct needed marketing research
Understand assigned segment P&L's and complete analyses as required
Strategy and Planning
Partnering with FS Customer Marketing leadership, participate in the development of segment strategies and plans.
* Create segment messaging and customize content in a way that will resonate with the audience; collaborate with Sales to enable effective execution.
* Develop traditional and digital promotional efforts that build brand equity, drive Demand and create more customer interaction
* Activate sales enablement tools (customer targeting, CRM campaigns, digital tools)
* Leverage data syndication capability and tools to extend operator reach
* Deliver the Rich Experience from initial contact to every touch points throughout the customer lifecycle.
* Engage in key customer meetings and events
* Help qualify new account opportunities and collaborate on key customer presentations
* Partners with Demand Creation COE to drive and embed customer specific innovation process.
* Provides input to the product marketing to drive sustaining innovation and portfolio needs.
* Provides input to Demand Creation COE to support breakthrough innovation.
* Collaborate with Product Marketing and Sales to execute new product launches, for both sustaining and breakthrough innovation platforms.
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/EXPERIENCEBachelor's degree in marketing or related field required; MBA a plus.
Minimum 3 years of experience in a marketing role with a proven track record of results. Foodservice marketing experience, specifically in the food industry, preferred.
Demonstrated financial skills to include basic analysis.
Solid communication skills to include verbal and written capabilities;
Strong presentation skills (both in person and virtually) with all levels within an organization
Proficiency working with Microsoft Office including; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and TEAMS.
Rich Products Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates ("Rich's"), are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity, and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Rich's. Please contact Rich's Human Resources department at [email protected] you need assistance completing this application or to otherwise participate in the application process.