Rich's, also known as Rich Products Corporation, is a family-owned food company dedicated to inspiring possibilities. From cakes and icings to pizza, appetizers and specialty toppings, our products are used in homes, restaurants and bakeries around the world. Beyond great food, our customers also gain insights to help them stay competitive, no matter their size. Our portfolio includes creative solutions geared at helping food industry professionals compete in foodservice, retail, in-store bakery, deli, and prepared foods, among others. Working in 100 locations globally, with annual sales exceeding $4 billion, Rich's is a global leader with a focus on everything that family makes possible. Rich's-Infinite Possibilities. One Family.
PURPOSE STATEMENTThe Sales Enablement & CRM Manager, Digital Demand Creation enhances effectiveness of the sales organization by providing best in class CRM end to end experience to enable the Rich Experience and provide sales reps with the information they need, when they need it throughout the buyer's journey.
The Sales Enablement & CRM Manager creates and actively advances user experience in CRM and ensures other sales enablement tools are effectively integrated.Analyzes trends and data to ensure delivery of CRM value case and enhance sales effectiveness. In addition, this role is a product owner within the Demand Creation program for insight driven selling team in alignment with the Director, Digital Demand Creation.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES/OUTCOMESCRM Advancement
* Works with the Director, Digital Demand Creation, Sales Leadership team and Digital Demand Creation team to set CRM strategy and roadmap for continuous improvement.
* Ensures effective implementation of defined sales process in CRM tool
* Executes roadmap for continuous improvement, to enhance user experience and ROI.
* Serves as the business lead to drive execution of the CRM strategy in collaboration with sales, IT and through the AGILE process.
* Leverages ethnography, observation, user feedback and benchmarks to identify opportunities to enhance user experience and drive sales efficiency and effectiveness.
* Ensures CRM platform effectively enables sales leadership in measuring sales performance and effectiveness.
* Develops user support strategies in conjunction with Sales Operations and SME's to provide training and support to current and new users.
* Keep up to date with internet technology, software, and data trends and introduce and/or support new functionality to enhance digital experiences
* Understands CRM trends and implications of the competitive landscape
* Align stakeholders on the vision for change and bring them along the journey in change plan.
* Works with Sales and Marketing Leadership Council, Category Business Units and Customer Marketing to develop best practices in CRM.
* Provides data and analytics that allows marketers to provide content that allows reps to close more deals.
* Support sales enablement platforms as needed
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/EXPERIENCE* Bachelor's degree in marketing, sales or related field; MBA preferred
* 5+ years experience required in digital, sales enablement or related field
* Experience leading/supporting CRM, digital or sales operations initiatives
* B2B marketing or sales enablement or sales experience with strong CRM emphasis
* In-depth knowledge of and interest in sales enablement, digital technologies; up-to-date with latest industry trends and technologies
* Sales experience a plus
* Demonstrated self-starter with ability to develop trusted relationships with sales leaders and sales associates
* Demonstrated understanding of benefits and constraints of current internet technologies and basic knowledge of coding languages
* Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Solid written and verbal communication skills including solid presentation abilities with all levels within an organization
* Demonstrated financial skills and analysis of data (e.g.; interpretation, making recommendations, etc.)
* Demonstrated project success utilizing project management skills
* Demonstrated success in working with senior leaders to secure support for execution and implementation
* Demonstrated success in navigating ambiguous situations where an established way of doing things may not exist &/or needs to be changed
* Solid software proficiency in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word (Intermediate to advanced level Excel and PowerPoint User proficiency); Power BI is a plus
* Individual must be a fast learner and able to assimilate new software, procedures and techniques; demonstrated passion for content, media, marketing, and the Internet
Rich Products Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates ("Rich's"), are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity, and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Rich's. Please contact Rich's Human Resources department at [email protected] you need assistance completing this application or to otherwise participate in the application process.