*D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S.*, was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website at www.drhorton.com for more information.
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for a *Network Analyst* for their Corporate IT Department. This Network Administrator will support the organizations local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN) and internet system or a segment of a network system.
* Provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of network systems.
* Manages network infrastructure and any processes related to these systems.
* Provides support to network including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc.
* Provides problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems.
* Provides support for the escalation and communication of status to management and internal customers.
* Provides support for the system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process.
* Configures and manages routers, switches, firewalls, IPS, load balancers and installs/loads software, troubleshoots, maintains integrity and configures network components along with implementing enhancements to improve reliability and performance
* LAN/WAN design and installation
* Participate in an on-call rotation
* 5 to 10 % travel (requires a valid driver's license)
* 3 years of LAN/WAN experience required (Cisco IOS, IOS-XE, NX-OS, EIGRP, BGP, HRSP, DMVPN, MPLS, IPSec VPN, SD-WAN, MetroEthernet, DS3, T1, point to point, broadband, wireless)
* Demonstrated knowledge of network devices (routers, switches, firewall) Cisco Routers: ASR100X, ISR43XX, ISR44XX, ISR89X. Cisco Switches: Nexus 7K, 5K, 2K, Catalyst 3850, 3750
* Demonstrated knowledge of Windows operating systems
* Demonstrated success working individually or as part of a team requiring little supervision
* Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills
* Able to lift 50 lbs
* Candidates with previous experience providing network administration in an enterprise environment (50 plus locations)
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including vision, medical and dental. Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton, America's Builder.
Construction Jobs is the nation's premier employment resource built exclusively for the construction, design, and engineering industries. Since 2000 we've made it our business to empower customers with the most affordable and efficient recruiting tools of the highest quality available in the construction industry. Our platform offers a database of job postings, predominantly from direct employers, as well as an active resume database full of job seekers ready for hire. Our interactive site provides targeted candidate searches by geographic region, specific industries, job titles, education, and experience. The site is free to job seekers and available to employers at various subscription fees.