*D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S.*, was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website atwww.drhorton.comfor more information.
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for a*_Branch Sales Manager_***for theirFinancial ServicesBranch Department. The right candidate willlead the Loan Officers in meeting or exceeding branch/company objectives.
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities*
* Coach Loan Officers on sales techniques and focus on increasing levels of business
* Review the PTC report
* Review and monitor the Production Summary report
* Review the Lock Expiration reports along with the Overage/Concessions report
* Day-to-day problem solving with Loan Officers
* Train Loan Officers
* Spend time in building sales offices
* Track application capture rate
* Lead weekly Loan Officer meeting
* Attend weekly meeting with the builder
* Track closing capture rate
* Review customer surveys with Loan Officers
* Attend Realtor functions
* Review performance of the Loan Officers
*Supervisory Responsibilities *
Directly supervises two or more Loan Officers. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
*Education and/or Experience*
* Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or six to eight years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* State specific licenses for loan origination, if applicable.
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including vision, medical and dental.*/Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton,America's Builder./*
Comefollowour newest Open Jobs on Twitter andlikeus on Facebook!
Construction Jobs is the nation's premier employment resource built exclusively for the construction, design, and engineering industries. Since 2000 we've made it our business to empower customers with the most affordable and efficient recruiting tools of the highest quality available in the construction industry. Our platform offers a database of job postings, predominantly from direct employers, as well as an active resume database full of job seekers ready for hire. Our interactive site provides targeted candidate searches by geographic region, specific industries, job titles, education, and experience. The site is free to job seekers and available to employers at various subscription fees.