*D.R. Horton, Inc.,*the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website at www.drhorton.com for more information.
*D.R. Horton, Inc.*is currently looking for a *_Vendor Account Setup Assistant_* for their Corporate Accounting Department. The right candidate will perform various clerical level vendor account set up and maintenance functions with supervision from the Accounting Manager or Assistant Controller.
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities*
* Prepare vendor accounts for payment
* Identify vendor by type and scope of work
* Follow system controls including IRS reporting guidelines, insurance compliance and vendor eligibility
* Review source information for completeness
* Prevent duplication and adhere to standardized naming conventions
* Ensure real-time ongoing data integrity
* Process high volumes of information
* Work well within a team environment
* Assist corporate accounting management with related special projects as directed
* Must be detail oriented, have strong analytical skills and be a self-starter
Education and/or Experience
* High School Degree required, Associates Degree or higher preferred
* Six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Strong PC skills, including Excel and MS office; sound logic and reasoning skills; excellent written and verbal presentation skills, ability to handle multiple concurrent assignments, work well under pressure in a rapidly changing environment, clear communication and effective interpersonal skills, highly motivated; basic accounting knowledge required.
* AS400, JDEdwards, EMC Documentum (ECM) and/or Lansa experience preferred.
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including vision, medical and dental. /Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton, America's Builder. #WeBuildPeople2/
Construction Jobs is the nation's premier employment resource built exclusively for the construction, design, and engineering industries. Since 2000 we've made it our business to empower customers with the most affordable and efficient recruiting tools of the highest quality available in the construction industry. Our platform offers a database of job postings, predominantly from direct employers, as well as an active resume database full of job seekers ready for hire. Our interactive site provides targeted candidate searches by geographic region, specific industries, job titles, education, and experience. The site is free to job seekers and available to employers at various subscription fees.