*D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S.*, was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website atwww.drhorton.comfor more information.
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for a*_Title Systems Administrator_** *for their EscrowCentral OperationsDepartment. The right candidate willbe responsible for all the general functions related to the daily workflow processes in the title department. In addition, the Title Systems Administrator shall, through actions and conduct, create a positive image of the Company to co-workers, Customers and others.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Supervise the day-to-day workflow functions of the Order Desk, Recording Desk, Builder Order Desk, the Property Research unit and any Service Clerks
* Demonstrate superior customer service skills in communicating with external and internal customers, if applicable
* Organize and prioritize workload according to established goals and timeframes
* Perform other duties as assigned
* Work overtime from time to time as requested
* Support and follow all Company initiatives and procedures
Directly supervises two employees in the Title Department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Education and/or Experience
* Fifth year college or university program certificate; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* The employee should have knowledge of:
o Data entry and computer keyboard skills, especially MS Word and IMPACT system
o Proper telephone etiquette and customer service skills
o Basic real estate/escrow/title terminology and documents
o English grammar, spelling and punctuation skills
* The employee should have the ability to:
o Read, understand and carry out verbal and written instructions
o Be multi-task oriented with attention to detail
o Plan, organize and prioritize work
o Maintain an organized office
o Communicate effectively by way of verbal, non-verbal and written methods
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including vision, medical and dental./Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton,America's Builder./
Construction Jobs is the nation's premier employment resource built exclusively for the construction, design, and engineering industries. Since 2000 we've made it our business to empower customers with the most affordable and efficient recruiting tools of the highest quality available in the construction industry. Our platform offers a database of job postings, predominantly from direct employers, as well as an active resume database full of job seekers ready for hire. Our interactive site provides targeted candidate searches by geographic region, specific industries, job titles, education, and experience. The site is free to job seekers and available to employers at various subscription fees.