*D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S.*, was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website at www.drhorton.com for more information.
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for aSales Assistant/Model Home Attendantfor theirSales and Marketing Department. The right candidate willHost model homes or sales office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Staff model or sales office when needed
* Maintain pleasant and accommodating attitude with customers at all times
* Keep models and office in orderly condition
* Complete any administrative task given you by salesperson or sales manager
* Walk customers through models and provide maps of community/brochures of project
* Answer phones and take messages for salesperson
* Complete registration forms for each customer
* Assist with sales overflow
* Cover for Sales Representatives on his/her days off
* Assist with buyer questions and paperwork as necessary
* Must have a vehicle, a valid driver's license and be willing to travel
Education and/or Experience
One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including vision, medical and dental./Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton,America's Builder./
Construction Jobs is the nation's premier employment resource built exclusively for the construction, design, and engineering industries. Since 2000 we've made it our business to empower customers with the most affordable and efficient recruiting tools of the highest quality available in the construction industry. Our platform offers a database of job postings, predominantly from direct employers, as well as an active resume database full of job seekers ready for hire. Our interactive site provides targeted candidate searches by geographic region, specific industries, job titles, education, and experience. The site is free to job seekers and available to employers at various subscription fees.