*D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S.,*was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website atwww.drhorton.comfor more information.
*D.R. Horton, Inc.*is currently looking for an*_Accounts Payable Support_*. The right candidate will perform various clerical level accounting or treasury functions with supervision from the Assistant Controller or Accounting Manager.
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities*include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Support the Accounts Payable Team in the execution of their responsibilities including division interaction, data entry, transaction posting, initial account analysis, and reconciliation
* Maintain division files. Keep filing current and create new files as needed
* Correspond with vendors to correct invoices
* Perform invoice reconciliation
* Process payment groups to create checks for vendors
* Help Accounts Payable Clerks in resolving issues and disputes
* Print invoices for processing
* Sort and distribute vendor invoices
* Research all bills to verify company owned property at the time of said bill
* Research past-due invoices
* Deliver mail and faxes
* Retrieve voicemail messages
* Distribute outgoing items
* Relieve the Receptionist for breaks and lunch
* Conduct all business in a professional and ethical manner to serve customers and increase the goodwill and profit of the company
* Able to work overtime
* Regular and reliable attendance
*Education and/or Experience*
* One-year certificate from college or technical school; one to two years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written oral form or via DRH applications
* Proficiency with MS Office and email
* Ability to accurately process and record a large volume of numerical data
* Knowledge of general accounting functions
* Experience with payroll software and data entry
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including:
* Medical, Vision and Dental
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Flex Spending Accounts
* Life Insurance
* Vacation, Sick, Personal Time and Company Holidays
*/Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton, Americas Builder./* */#WeBuildPeople2/*
Followus on social media @hortoncareers for an inside look at our company and connect with us on LinkedIn for up to date job listings!
Construction Jobs is the nation's premier employment resource built exclusively for the construction, design, and engineering industries. Since 2000 we've made it our business to empower customers with the most affordable and efficient recruiting tools of the highest quality available in the construction industry. Our platform offers a database of job postings, predominantly from direct employers, as well as an active resume database full of job seekers ready for hire. Our interactive site provides targeted candidate searches by geographic region, specific industries, job titles, education, and experience. The site is free to job seekers and available to employers at various subscription fees.