*D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S.*, was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website atwww.drhorton.comfor more information.
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for a *_Closing Document Review Specialist_ *for their Financial Services ClosingDepartment. The right candidate willbe responsiblefor post-closing all mortgage loans assigned in a timely manner. Review all post-closing requirements such as contracts, hazard insurance, flood certifications, and Mortgage//Insurance certifications. Review all completed and signed closing documents.
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities*
* Confirm all closing documents are signed and dated properly
* Clear all post conditions as applicable
* Follow up with applicable parties on any incorrect or missing documents
* Notate LOS on all follow up
* Communicate with branch and other departments on status of follow up
* Cure all post-closing and suspense items as well as communicate with post-closing/insuring departments on status
* Bank and Service all assigned loans
* Stack and Scan final closing documents into LOS
* Review Scans for accuracy
* Maintain acceptable timelines and QC score for post-closing activities
* Review Loan Approval Conditions report bi-weekly and maintain current comments regarding follow up documentation
* Responsible for submitting all MCC packages to the applicable entity for purchase
*Education and/or Experience *
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiasticattitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including vision, medical and dental.*/Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton,America's Builder./*
Comefollowour newest Open Jobs on Twitter andlikeus on Facebook!
Construction Jobs is the nation's premier employment resource built exclusively for the construction, design, and engineering industries. Since 2000 we've made it our business to empower customers with the most affordable and efficient recruiting tools of the highest quality available in the construction industry. Our platform offers a database of job postings, predominantly from direct employers, as well as an active resume database full of job seekers ready for hire. Our interactive site provides targeted candidate searches by geographic region, specific industries, job titles, education, and experience. The site is free to job seekers and available to employers at various subscription fees.