Hong Kong, Wing Kiu Building, Nathan Rd, Yau Ma Tei, Hong Kong
What We'll Bring: The Senior Project Manager is responsible for managing projects and processes in support of TransUnion's DTC business strategy and objectives.
- Manages priorities, identifies deliverables and target dates, and gathers, audits, and delivers estimates for project tasks to appropriately establish expectations and ensure requirements and schedules are met.
- Defines and develops the overall scope and activities with team members. Estimates effort, resource requirements, and completion dates.
- Creates project schedules and secures required resources and resolves conflicts. In a matrixed organization, coordinates and supports the activities of project sponsors, business and technical resources, external partners, and external service providers to achieve project goals on time and on budget.
- Responsible for the coordination of business and technical requirements, design, development, quality assurance, and deployment.
- Utilizes and contributes to various project management-related tools, including project planning and scheduling tools, defect tracking tools, scope prioritization and management tools, and other similar solutions. Examples of such tools currently in use include Smartsheet, Jira, Confluence, Clarity, and Sharepoint. What You'll Bring:
A Bachelor's degree and 7+ years project management experience, relevant functional experience, or a combination of education and experience.
Working knowledge of project management methodologies and techniques, particularly agile methodologies. Scrum Master experience or SM certification.
Proven communication and organization skills are required.
Ability to communicate well with all levels of the organization.
Strong leadership, the ability to work and communicate with executive management, and the ability to manage multiple, independents cross-functional projects simultaneously or as one cohesive program.
Excellent planning, communication, negotiating, and collaboration skills.
Proven ability to translate business needs into technical requirements.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Strong decision-making and problem solving skills.
PMP, Agile and SAFe certification is a plus.
Impact You'll Make:
Manages multiple simultaneous projects from initiation through delivery: Ensures that projects remain on schedule, within budget and completed according to plan
Manages vendor onboarding, relationship and contracts
Manages finance CapEx and OpEx to keep DTC budget and spending on track
Coordinates entire project process, including scoping, requirements, design, development, QA, and release
Defines and manages agile epics and sprints using appropriate tools. Tracks progress, follows up with assigned resources, and drives demonstrable progress
Identifies and manages project issues and risks and works to close or mitigate as appropriate
Monitors project deliverables and progress through continuous communication with project members
Works with director and other management to ensure that project management related activities support the strategic objectives of the company. Coordinates project prioritization, estimation, and overall scheduling process. Works with resource managers to secure and allocate resources. Establishes effective communication across technical and non-technical departments and external stakeholders in order to identify key milestones and due dates
Liaisons with departments such as Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Engineering, IT, Operations, and other Project Managers, as well as external partners and service providers to define and manage projects, ensuring seamless transfer of information throughout project process
Information is a powerful thing, and we believe in using Information for Good. And the right information—analyzed by experienced people—can help all of us learn from the past, navigate the present and predict the future.
We operate with the belief that information can help advance our industry, facilitate commerce and ultimately increase the standard of living for consumers around the world. Because when businesses and consumers have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.