United Rentals, the largest equipment rental company in the world, is offering an excellent opportunity for a Service Technician IV-CES to participate in their newly formed Customer Equipment Service program, created to repair and maintain Customer Owned Equipment. Showcase your troubleshooting, organizational and communication skills while providing a valuable service to our new and existing customer base. Every day, you can improve and challenge yourself, and if you have the desire and ambition, you'll have the potential to work towards leadership roles in our Service Department. Like every member of our team, we will rely on you to provide exceptional customer service to our customers.Requirements * 5 + years' experience in repairing light and general construction or industrial equipment
* Capable of troubleshooting / diagnosing DC electrical systems and understanding electrical schematics
* Capable of troubleshooting / diagnosing hydraulic systems and understanding hydraulic schematics
* Capable of troubleshooting / diagnosing gas or diesel combustion engines and related components
* Must be capable of working without supervision
* Provide your own basic tools / specialty tool or troubleshooting equipment supplied
* Able to perform all duties and meet job physical requirements
* Must have a valid driver's license
* Basic computer skills and ability to research and order parts, use of MS Outlook and willingness to learn proprietary software
* High School diploma / equivalent
* Willingness to represent this division with pride, enthusiasm and aspire to advance within while training those around you
What's in it for you?
Best in class benefits package which includes medical, dental & vision, 401(k) or RRSP, DPSP, paid time off, comprehensive training and development, and career growth opportunities.
United Rentals, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.