The world's largest equipment rental provider, we offer an exceptional environment and the opportunity to learn, grow and advance in your career. You will be supported by a strong management team that will help you achieve your goals. Plus, you will be empowered to contribute at a high level in our dynamic and engaging organization.
Analyze user specifications and requirements related to moderately complex systems applications and generate programs to meet user needs.RequirementsWrite application programs
* Convert specifications into programming language
* De-bug applications, including performing initial testing after problem has been fixed
Produce functional (technical) specification document
* Outline data structures that need to change and timeframe for making changes
Create promotion document
* Outline steps for putting program into production
* Execute program after testing
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and Certifications in IBM software
* 2+ years of Report Program Generator (RPG) programming experience
What's in it for you?
Best in class benefits package which includes medical, dental & vision, 401(k) or RRSP, DPSP, paid time off, comprehensive training and development, and career growth opportunities.
United Rentals, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.