*D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S.*, was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website atwww.drhorton.comfor more information.
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for a*_Forward Planner_*for their California Operations Department. The right candidate will be responsible foroverall progress and planning of projects, approval of plans and procurement of necessary permits for construction.
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities*
* Lead, manage and direct consultants in design and development of all architectural, structural, post-tension, truss, energy, landscape, improvement, final map and dry utility plans
* Submit tentative map packages and related documents and applications to City and County agencies for tentative map approvals
* Develop and maintain entitlement schedules
* Serve as primary liaison between the entitlement and land acquisition team and various governmental agencies and departments
* Budget development and management, invoice approval
* Development of presentation materials for meetings with community groups and public hearings
* Provide lot exhibits, community information statements, CC and Rs and easement disclosure, etc. to Sales Department for purchases and sales documentation
* Assist Sales Manager with DRE processing
May directly supervise employees in the Forward Planning Department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
*Education and/or Experience*
* Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience..
* Must have a vehicle, a valid driver's license, and be willing to travel.
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including vision, medical and dental.*/Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton,America's Builder./*
Comefollowour newest Open Jobs on Twitter andlikeus on Facebook!*/ /**/ /**/ /*
Construction Jobs is the nation's premier employment resource built exclusively for the construction, design, and engineering industries. Since 2000 we've made it our business to empower customers with the most affordable and efficient recruiting tools of the highest quality available in the construction industry. Our platform offers a database of job postings, predominantly from direct employers, as well as an active resume database full of job seekers ready for hire. Our interactive site provides targeted candidate searches by geographic region, specific industries, job titles, education, and experience. The site is free to job seekers and available to employers at various subscription fees.