Construction company seeking construction manager and superintendents with experience in commercial constructions and with some knowledge in Electrical and/or Plumbing.
Our website: www.kengoson.com
To apply, please email your resume and also provide answers to the following:
1. How many years of project development or construction experience do you have? In what capacity?
2. What size (SF and $) and type of construction project (hotel, retail, office, T.I., restaurants, public, etc) are you most familiar with?
3. When are you available to start?
4. Your asking compensation and compensations from two most recent jobs.
5. Which two trade skills are you good at? If you could pick two construction trades to supervise due to your knowledge and experience, which trade would you be confident in? (Among concrete, framing, mechanical, plumbing, electrical, fire sprinkler & alarm, carpentry, drywall, stucco, data & low voltage, etc...)
We Offer: 1. Healthcare. 2. Paid holidays and vacation. (after 3 month probation) 3. Mileage reimbursement.
Job Type: Full-time
Qualification / Job Duties: 1. Knowledgeable of working drawing and building codes. 2. Experienced in managing and coordinating multiple subcontractors. 3. Experienced in preparing bidding specifications, evaluating quotations, negotiation, and contracts drafting. 4. Experienced in preventing change orders. 5. Experienced in coordination with architects and engineers. 6. Have no prior claims against previous employers. 7. 10+ years in construction or commercial real estate development industry. 8. Computer literate, using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook 9. Bilingual is a plus. 10. Experienced in hotel related projects is a big plus.
*** Most importantly, a positive attitude. You will be asked questions by junior employees, asked to work late when needed, given difficult and last minute requests, all of which need to be professionally and quickly handled. Attitude is everything.
Construction Jobs is the nation's premier employment resource built exclusively for the construction, design, and engineering industries. Since 2000 we've made it our business to empower customers with the most affordable and efficient recruiting tools of the highest quality available in the construction industry. Our platform offers a database of job postings, predominantly from direct employers, as well as an active resume database full of job seekers ready for hire. Our interactive site provides targeted candidate searches by geographic region, specific industries, job titles, education, and experience. The site is free to job seekers and available to employers at various subscription fees.