As an Equipment Associate at United Rentals, you will perform a variety of manual tasks to ensure smooth branch operation. Your primary objective will be to provide labor assistance to service technicians, sales staff and other branch personnel engaged in meeting the needs of customers. Your strong work ethic, reliability and positive attitude will make you an asset to our branch and entire organization.Requirements
* High school diploma and an eagerness to learn
* Effective communication, multi-tasking and strong teamwork skills
* Diligent attention to safety
* Superior customer service skills
* Ability to lift equipment up to 50 lbs.
* A valid driver's license
* Knowledge of rental equipment preferred
What's in it for you?
Best in class benefits package which includes medical, dental & vision, 401(k) or RRSP, DPSP, paid time off, comprehensive training and development, and career growth opportunities.
United Rentals, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.