We are expanding and seeking driven, entrepreneurial and capable sales professionals to join our brokerage sales team. We sell businesses such as medical practices, manufacturing companies and moving companies.
Our brokers are home-based and work normal business hours. Trainee will work together with a seasoned broker and split fees until trainee becomes a broker. Trainee will receive a small draw for the first 3 months.
Please visit our website for more information. Thank you
Mergers and Acquisitions
NO Security Clearance
Self-motivated, ambitious and success oriented.
Above-average communications skills and relationship building skills.
Pacific Reliance Business Brokers is expanding, and we are seeking driven, entrepreneurial, and capable sales professionals to join our business brokerage sales team. Our brokers are home-based and must be able to work 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday.
Our Ideal candidate possesses the following attributes:
· Self-motivated, ambitious, and inspired to succeed
· Above-average communication and relationship-building skills
· A high level of personal responsibility, honesty, and empathy
· Able to bounce back from rejection, and solve problems creatively
A day in the life of our Agents often includes:
· Contacting business owners and discussing exit strategies
· Preparing thoughtful analyses of clients' businesses, including broker opinions of value (BOV), market comparables, and research
· Researching the local market and staying up-to-date on industry trends
· Marketing exclusive business listings to qualified buyers
· Prospecting new client relationships, and networking with other industry professionals
· Negotiating exclusive listing agreements, and purchase and sales agreements
New agents start as trainees under an experienced agent.
Trainees must have the following:
To be considered, please submit an introductory letter explaining why you should be considered along with your resume to JDiza@PacificRB.com.