HCI | integrated solutions is currently looking for a Logistics Analyst in Yuma, AZ. The position will be 20 hours per week to start with, but the employee will have the option to transition to fulltime in the fall. The Logistics Analyst II will be responsible for the following:
1. Process referrals using an electronic requisition system.
2. Maintain physical records of all transactions for six years.
3. Conduct research on requisition status, i.e. back order status, reconcile partial orders, incorrect orders, and financial errors.
4. Create and submit ad hoc reports as required.
5. Attend to IT issues.
a) Reply to NOC and EIOC for any queries of down computers or connectivity.
b) Remove and replace computers as instructed by GSA IT.
6. Attend meetings with customers to be able to determine requirements and customer initiatives that will impact GSA support for that customer.
1. Possess the maturity, judgment and initiative to be able to work semi-autonomously, e.g. be able to set priorities with minimal guidance.
2. Good organizational skills
3. Have good communication skills, orally and in writing. For instance, must be able to explain to customers how to use the GSA order process to meet the customers’ requirements.
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career?
Do you have the passion to grow and succeed professionally?
As one of the fastest-growing small business Department of Defense (DoD) contractors, we offer career opportunities across the nation and seek talented individuals who have the drive and enthusiasm to continually challenge themselves in a collaborative and diverse environment that contributes to the mission success that serves our nation’s interests. Explore our Career Center to learn more about the great benefits of joining our team.
Established in 1995, HCI is a privately-owned company with a focus on delivering quality staffing and technology solutions. Our employees’ commitment to “making it happen” , has established HCI as one of the top small business DOD contractors.
The company’s management team has over 100 years of business experience providing services to the Federal Government. HCI is headquartered in Fairfax, Virginia.
Presently, we have professionals employed across the United States and around the world providing professional services to the Federal Government. HCI is a Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB), Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB), and a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB).