*D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S.*, was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website atwww.drhorton.comfor more information.
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for a*_Land Coordinator_*for their Operations Department. The right candidate willassist personnel in Land Department to ensure all tasks and projects are completed in a timely manner.
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities*
* Assist with all aspects of land development, acquisitions and land/lot purchases
* Run various land reports
* Oversee file, setup, distribution and maintenance
* Update development project schedules
* Coordinate and secure HUD approval for specific projects
* Generate purchase orders for land acquisition feasibility work and land development work
* Prepare and submit weekly Funding Requests for land acquisition contracts and Coding Sheets to request funds at the time of closing
* Assist with Land permit processing, track permit status, and submit permit extension requests as needed
* Order surety bonds and letters of credit, submit bond extension and reduction requests and assist LD project managers with bond release paperwork
* Responsible for vendor contract administration, providing new contract packages to prospective vendors, and assisting them with questions about the contract, insurance requirements, etc.
* Act as first point of contact for Homeowner's Associations and often as a director of HOA Boards
* Coordinate with attorneys for the preparation of HOA documents, as well as HOA and jurisdictional disclosures for home purchase agreements
* Manage and update project budgets
* Assist and coordinate with new projects market studies
* Oversee monumentation, site elements and design themes
* Work on projects as delegated by the manager
* Conduct all business in a professional and ethical manner to serve customers and increase the goodwill and profit of the company
* Able to work overtime
* Able to travel overnight
*Education and/or Experience*
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including vision, medical and dental.*/Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton,America's Builder./*
Comefollowour newest Open Jobs on Twitter andlikeus on Facebook!
Construction Jobs is the nation's premier employment resource built exclusively for the construction, design, and engineering industries. Since 2000 we've made it our business to empower customers with the most affordable and efficient recruiting tools of the highest quality available in the construction industry. Our platform offers a database of job postings, predominantly from direct employers, as well as an active resume database full of job seekers ready for hire. Our interactive site provides targeted candidate searches by geographic region, specific industries, job titles, education, and experience. The site is free to job seekers and available to employers at various subscription fees.