Reliable Onsite Services, a division of United Rentals, the largest equipment rental company in the world, is offering an excellent opportunity for a portable sanitation Route Service Driver ready to grow their career with the leading company in the industry. To continue our company's tremendous success and unparalleled growth, we are searching for qualified and ambitious individuals to service portable restrooms and other sanitation equipment in a safe, timely, and courteous manner.
Responsibilities include, safely completing daily service routes in sequence as routed by dispatch personnel. Servicing, cleaning and stocking portable toilets, holding tanks, fresh water systems, hand wash stations and restroom-shower trailers as needed. Responsible for completing daily routes, while maintaining professional customer contact and open lines of communication with Dispatcher. Some weekend work may be required as business conditions dictate. May work independently with little or no supervision.Requirements * Superior customer service, willing and able to provide this to each customer
* A valid driver's license and safe driving record
* High School Diploma or equivalency
* Diligent attention to safety
* Basic knowledge of the construction industry and safe driving procedures
* One (1) year of truck driving experience preferred (CDL license is preferred, but not required), DOT medical card must be obtained prior to commencing employment
* Industry experience is a plus, but not required. Training is provided on products, services, and driver qualifications and procedures.
* Excellent verbal communication skills
* Positive attitude
* Ability to mount and dismount trucks multiple times daily
* Ability to frequently lift items up to 45 lbs
* Ability to drive day or night
* Work effectively in all weather conditions and customer work environments
* Other requirements as determined by customer protocol and procedure
What's in it for you?
Best in class benefits package which includes medical, dental & vision, 401(k) or RRSP, DPSP, paid time off, comprehensive training and development, and career growth opportunities.
United Rentals, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.