*D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S.*, was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website atwww.drhorton.comfor more information.
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for a*_Loan Originator Assistant - Unlicensed_***for their Financial ServicesBranch. The right candidate willsupport the Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) so that the MLO can focus on producing more volume and provide a higher level of customer service.
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities*
* Communicate with parties to the transaction to update them on loan status
* Track outstanding applications and loan documents and call customers to follow up on those documents.
* Scheduling appointments for the MLO
* Assist the MLO in converting prequalification to applications in the LOS. This is strictly handling the administrative side of setting up the electronic loan package. The MLO should select product, loan terms, etc. and it should be in the MLOs name in the LOS.
* Assist MLO in preparing loan application documentation to submit to processing.
* Assist MLO in returning phone calls when appropriate. Only basic status updates or requests for information may be made. LOA Unlicensed is_prohibited_from communicating or negotiating loan terms, rates, etc. to a consumer.
* Monitor pipeline reports daily for status of applications and communicate with processors weekly/daily to make sure all loans are moving through the approval process
* Occasionally provide initial set up of the file. i.e., order appraisal, title, verifications etc.
* Other duties may be assigned.
Unlicensed Loan Originator Assistants are prohibited from originating loan applications or communicating loan terms to the customer. If a customer requests information specific to Loan Origination, they are to be immediately referred to a licensed individual.
*Education and/or Experience*
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including vision, medical and dental.*/Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton,America's Builder./*
Comefollowour newest Open Jobs on Twitter andlikeus on Facebook!
Construction Jobs is the nation's premier employment resource built exclusively for the construction, design, and engineering industries. Since 2000 we've made it our business to empower customers with the most affordable and efficient recruiting tools of the highest quality available in the construction industry. Our platform offers a database of job postings, predominantly from direct employers, as well as an active resume database full of job seekers ready for hire. Our interactive site provides targeted candidate searches by geographic region, specific industries, job titles, education, and experience. The site is free to job seekers and available to employers at various subscription fees.