*D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S.,*was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website atwww.drhorton.comfor more information.
*D.R. Horton, Inc.*is currently looking for an_Escrow Technician-WA_ in the Escrow Branch Department located in Kirkland, WA. The right candidate will be responsible for the timely preparation of all escrow files and ordering all information necessary for the closing of escrow transactions.
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities*include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Prepare earnest money receipts
* Prepare and send opening letters and thank you acknowledgements to all parties
* Order legal/vesting and prepare listing kits as necessary
* Order title commitments and payoff/assumption statement requests
* Open refinance orders
* Prepare receipts for all funds received from Customers and/or lenders
* Obtain releases and other to follow items, if applicable
* Clear title requirements
* Monitor termite inspection requests and other required inspection information
* Answer customer and real estate questions and/or telephone calls
* Update payoff/assumption figures
* Cancel files according to office procedure
* Perform all tasks of the Escrow Receptionist as required
* Open, sort, and file daily mail
* Access and print reports as directed by Manager
* Conducts all business in a professional and ethical manner to serve customers and increase the goodwill and profit of the company
*Education and/or Experience*
* Associate degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school
* Six months to one year of related experience and/or training
* Knowledge of proper telephone etiquette and basic real estate/escrow terminology
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written oral form or via DRH applications
* Proficiency with MS Office and email
* Strong communication skills
* Ability to organize and prioritize tasks and recognize and solve problems independently
* Attention to detail
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including:
* Medical, Vision and Dental
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Flex Spending Accounts
* Life Insurance
* Vacation, Sick, Personal Time and Company Holidays
*/Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton, Americas Builder. #WeBuildPeople2/*
Followus on social media @hortoncareers for an inside look at our company and connect with us on LinkedIn for up to date job listings!
Construction Jobs is the nation's premier employment resource built exclusively for the construction, design, and engineering industries. Since 2000 we've made it our business to empower customers with the most affordable and efficient recruiting tools of the highest quality available in the construction industry. Our platform offers a database of job postings, predominantly from direct employers, as well as an active resume database full of job seekers ready for hire. Our interactive site provides targeted candidate searches by geographic region, specific industries, job titles, education, and experience. The site is free to job seekers and available to employers at various subscription fees.