*D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S.,*was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website atwww.drhorton.comfor more information.
*D.R. Horton, Inc.*is currently looking for an _Business Solutions Specialist_ in the National Operations Department.The right candidate will have the ability to work seamlessly with the Operations & Information Technology teams to identify and document the most effective processes and system modifications. Participate on projects to support the business with user acceptance testing and coordinating procedural changes with all business units.
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities*include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Work in cooperation with the Project Manager to ensure project goals are met
* Brainstorm on requirements & solutions with technical and business subject matter experts
* Evaluate technical specifications to ensure they meet the business needs
* Prepare system testing documentation and assist the business in testing system changes
* Document and analyze business processes and system integrations to guide the business in improvement opportunities
* Assist with special projects as needed
* Conducts all business in a professional and ethical manner to serve customers and increase the goodwill and profit of the company
*Education and/or Experience*
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Two to three years of related mortgage, system design and/or analyst experience is required
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Great analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
* Ability to communicate ideas and solutions to the business leadership team
* Ability to effectively work with customers internally & externally
* Ability to successfully work on more than one project at a time and constantly reevaluate their priorities and deadlines
* Strong adaptability and capability to work in a fast-paced changing environment
* Proficiency with Excel, Visio, Word, PowerPoint
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written oral form or via DRH applications
* Proficiency with MS Office and email
* Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or related technical field is preferred
* Knowledge of Encompass or Blend is a plus
* Understanding of project management and change control is a plus
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including:
* Medical, Vision and Dental
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Flex Spending Accounts
* Life Insurance
* Vacation, Sick, Personal Time and Company Holidays
*/Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton, Americas Builder. #WeBuildPeople2/*
Followus on social media @hortoncareers for an inside look at our company and connect with us on LinkedIn for up to date job listings!
Construction Jobs is the nation's premier employment resource built exclusively for the construction, design, and engineering industries. Since 2000 we've made it our business to empower customers with the most affordable and efficient recruiting tools of the highest quality available in the construction industry. Our platform offers a database of job postings, predominantly from direct employers, as well as an active resume database full of job seekers ready for hire. Our interactive site provides targeted candidate searches by geographic region, specific industries, job titles, education, and experience. The site is free to job seekers and available to employers at various subscription fees.