United Rentals, the largest equipment rental company in the world, is offering an excellent opportunity for an Equipment Associate ready to grow their career with the leader in the industry. To continue our tremendous success and unparalleled growth, we are searching for qualified and ambitious individuals to perform a variety of manual tasks to ensure smooth trench safety branch operation. The primary objective of the Equipment Associate is to provide labor assistance to service technicians, sales staff, and other branch personnel engaged in meeting the needs of customers. Responsibilities will include:
* Assisting with deliveries and preparing equipment for rental
* Performing routine checks on rental equipment to ensure it is safe and in good working order
* Greet customers and assist with customer inquiries about equipment
* Suggest equipment and supplies to meet customer needs
* Loading and unloading rental equipmentRequirementsSuperior customer service remains the backbone of United Rentals, therefore your willingness and ability to provide this to each customer makes you a top-notch candidate. To be qualified for this position, the ideal candidate must have a high school diploma and be eager to learn. We look for individuals with effective communication and strong teamwork skills and the ability to multi-task. Knowledge of trench safety equipment is preferred and diligent attention to safety is a must. This role involves lifting equipment up to 45 lbs. and requires a valid driver's license.
What's in it for you?
Best in class benefits package which includes medical, dental & vision, 401(k) or RRSP, DPSP, paid time off, comprehensive training and development, and career growth opportunities.
United Rentals, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.