*D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S.*, was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website atwww.drhorton.comfor more information.
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for a*_Receptionist_***for their Main Office/Office Services Department. The right candidate willrepresent the company in a professional manner while answering the phone, directing callers and greeting customers.
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities*
* Answer all incoming calls in a timely and professional manner.
* Route calls to the appropriate department or individual. Assist callers with general questions
* Greet and announce office visitors
* Retrieve and distribute messages from general delivery voicemail
* Receive, open, date stamp and distribute all US Mail.
* Post all outgoing US Mail. Replenish postage meter when funds are low
* Maintain neat appearance of lobby, reception desk, kitchen and conference rooms
* Provide administrative support to various departments as needed* *
*Education and/or Experience*
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including vision, medical and dental.*/Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton,America's Builder./*
Comefollowour newest Open Jobs on Twitter andlikeus on Facebook!*/ /**/ /*
Construction Jobs is the nation's premier employment resource built exclusively for the construction, design, and engineering industries. Since 2000 we've made it our business to empower customers with the most affordable and efficient recruiting tools of the highest quality available in the construction industry. Our platform offers a database of job postings, predominantly from direct employers, as well as an active resume database full of job seekers ready for hire. Our interactive site provides targeted candidate searches by geographic region, specific industries, job titles, education, and experience. The site is free to job seekers and available to employers at various subscription fees.