We're SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
We're looking for an eCommerce Operations Specialist to join our dynamic, fast-paced team. This individual will execute the strategy of the existing web experience for SmileDirectClub's eCommerce platforms for its product portfolio. This role will play a material role in the day to day management of both the native SmileDirectClub product domain but also support marketplaces such as Amazon and others. This role will work across all functions to accelerate the product portfolio impact to the business, and overall brand awareness.
• Assists in the day-to-day operations of the site; develops and launches key site campaigns. • Influences creative design and content creation via project briefs, partnering with Brand, Creative and UX Teams to ensure a successful customer experience. • Partners with CRM and digital teams to develop landing pages that deliver a great customer experience and deliver on business objectives. • Proactively identifies operational and customer experience problems, suggesting solutions. • Responsible for confirming accuracy of site content, including copy, imagery, promotions and linking strategies. • Daily QA of onsite content and end to end customer experience, focusing on key site funnels. • Assists Ecommerce projects as needed and performs other duties as assigned.
Manage creation and updates to product information, pricing, and content on all websites and online Marketplaces
• Manage site content calendars in conjunction with e-commerce merchants and Digital Marketing
• Perform UAT for deployment and production to ensure consistently improvement of customer experience is maintained
• Manage shipping lead time communication as needed based on fulfillment monitoring and resolution with 3PLs and customer care
• Execute ecommerce promotional strategy and measurement
• Collaborate with cross-functional partners to support various aspects of the ecommerce business
• Work closely with brand and marketing teams to ensure all content is congruent with brand identity, strategic direction, and promotions
• Order Management including end to end testing and issue resolution specific to fraud, late shipments, cancellations, chargebacks
• Execute eCommerce merchandising goals and strategies to achieve sales and gross margin goals
• Monitor inventory at fulfillment locations
• Support optimization for SEO efforts and marketing strategy
It will really make us smile if you have...
•3+ years progressive business experience, with 2+ years of relevant experience in an online marketing or eCommerce capacity.
• Bachelor's Degree or higher.
• Experience with large customer initiatives with measurable impact on business as well as experience building and managing eCommerce businesses.
• Experience managing eCommerce platforms such as Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Jet as well as owned platforms.
Benefits of Joining the Club
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
401K with match
Aligner and Whitening Benefit
Collaborative work environment and positive culture
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn't otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.