Job Description Do you want to make a large impact in your next role? Join CVS Health as the Strategic Analytics Advisor and provide key analytical and strategic insights to drive business decisions across brand pharmaceutical purchasing, wholesaler management, contract management, and operations.
Other critical components of this opportunity that you will be involved in include:
* Staying abreast of new topics within the pharmaceutical industry to meet dynamic business requirements and support various business owners
* Developing complex, but flexible quantitative analyses for pharmaceutical purchasing across CVS Health's Retail, Mail, and Specialty Pharmacy divisions
* Working independently and collaboratively across department lines to produce detailed and consistent metrics
* Integrating data from a variety of sources and effectively communicating the implications of your analytical finding
* Developing recommendations for high-visibility decisions based on data, business intelligence, and critical thinking
* Building articulate and high-quality presentations with cohesive messaging in order to persuasively present to management
* Researching and analyzing the impact of complex business issues associated with the pharmaceutical market, including market dynamics, product pipelines, FDA actions, and regulatory changes
* Managing projects related to a wide range of pharmaceutical purchasing responsibilities, such as cost reductions, supplier diversification, integration of acquired pharmacies, and supply disruptions
* Driving projects from inception to completion, with recognition from executive levels for significant accomplishments.
Your expertise delivering strategic insights and recommendations for complex business issues will be critical to your success. Successful candidates will also have advanced experience in Excel and Powerpoint and working knowledge of Access.
Join the company helping people on their path to better health! Our organization offers a competitive benefit package including vacation and holiday paid time off, health/dental/vision insurance, work/life balance, employee discounted stock purchase program, 401K, tuition reimbursement, and employee discounts at all CVS stores.
Required Qualifications - 3 years management consulting experience or 3 years of strategic analytic experience required.
Education - Bachelor's Degree in Analytics, Statistics, Finance, Economics, or other business-related discipline.
Business Overview It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran - we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.