TECHNICIAN MAINTENANCE - Full Time - HVAC Experience
Professional Diversity Network
Lauderdale Lakes, FL, USA
Catholic Health Services
The Technician, Maintenance is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain facility grounds and equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems.
• Maintain the heating, air-conditioning, refrigeration, and ventilation systems in the facility through basic maintenance or repairs.
• Minor soldering, plumbing, electrical repairs, and minor carpentry repairs to walls (patch and painting), roofs, windows or ceilings.
• Unclog toilets, sinks and other drainage areas of the plumbing system.
• Keep grounds cleans and free of clutter
• Maintain work request through maintenance software
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
• High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
• Certificate and/or equivalent experience in HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing and Carpentry if applicable
• Knowledge of air conditioning and refrigeration is preferred
• Must have knowledge of computer office/clinical software
• Must be able to read, write and understand the English language