Litigation Financial Analyst / Investigator Supporting the USAO
Washington, DC, USA
Information Technology (IT)
FSA, a rapidly growing professional services company delivering highly qualified personnel in support of the government's mission, has an immediate vacancy for a Litigation Financial Analyst supporting the US Attorneys Office (Washington, DC).
A Litigation Financial Analyst executes the following duties:
* Assists prosecutors in reviewing and analyzing financial records obtained during investigations to determine the source and flow of funds, the nature and volume of transactions conducted, and the interplay among related accounts
* Traces criminal proceeds, identifies forfeitable assets and funds, and develops legal theories for forfeiture
* Assists prosecutors with the financial component of their preparation for hearings, court proceedings, and depositions
* Prepares exhibits, graphs, charts, and summaries to assist prosecutors in the effective presentation of financial evidence in hearings, court proceedings, and depositions
A Litigation Financial Analyst must meet the following requirements:
* Four year undergraduate degree in accounting or finance; a CPA certification is desirable
* Three years of accounting, finance, or other related experience
* Proficiency in using a spreadsheet and word processing software
* Ability to consistently deliver the highest quality work under extreme pressure
* Ability to obtain and maintain Top Secret Security Access
This position requires U.S. Citizenship and a 7 (or 10) year minimum background investigation.
Forfeiture Support Associates (FSA), LLC is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote qualiﬁed persons in all job titles without regard to age, ancestry, color, gender, HIV status, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation (including gender expression and identity), veteran status, family leave status or any protected group status as deﬁned by applicable law.
Recognized for our industry experience in upholding the Department of Justice (DOJ) Asset Forfeiture contract, Forfeiture Support Associates (FSA), LLC is dedicated to delivering smart and flexible staffing and support solutions to government agencies across the country.
We take great pride in our ability to provide consistent customer satisfaction, unsurpassed service, integrity and excellence in all our solutions.
FSA customers include all agencies with in the Department of Justice such as EOUSA, USAO, FBI, DEA, USPIS, USMS, and ATF and more. We also provide services to other federal and local government agencies.