As a United Rentals Sales Representative for Reliable Onsite Services (ROS), you will drive profitable revenue in your assigned geography, and act as a single point of contact for ROS products and services. You will report to the Branch Manager and work closely with Sales Reps from all business units. As a subject matter expert, you will assist with consultative selling and product training for internal customers.
Your advantage? The opportunity to work for a multi-billion dollar company that is the world's largest equipment rental provider who will support your efforts 100%. This is an exciting opportunity to grow your career and earnings potential with the leader who has set the industry's standard for excellence.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
* Promote awareness of site services products, technical knowledge and effective selling practices; In cold start markets and/or under-penetrated markets, the ROS sales rep will accelerate revenue and drive education and visibility of our offerings
* Target specific customers and vertical opportunities. Vertical targets include but are not limited to: Power, Chemical, Oil and Gas, Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Event Planners, Municipalities, Sport & Entertainment
* Ride Alongs with all business unit sales reps to educate and seek out revenue opportunities
* Utilize Sales Force.com and other CRM Tools to develop pipeline of opportunities
* As needed, lead and coordinate ROS response/mobilization for disaster response and management of all hurricane or disaster contingency plans in their assigned geography, which require ROS products and applications
* Conduct site services training, to create awareness, product knowledge and effective selling techniques
* Other duties assigned as needed Requirements * Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
* Minimum 3 years of technical rental sales experience in the portable restroom, restroom trailer or related business, or comparable sales experience
* Working knowledge of existing ROS products and applications and how they are used in the rental market
* Proficient computer skills and experience using Microsoft Office
* Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record
* Overnight travel
* Strategic selling and advanced negotiation and customer service skills
What's in it for you?
Best in class benefits package which includes medical, dental & vision, 401(k) or RRSP, DPSP, paid time off, comprehensive training and development, and career growth opportunities.
United Rentals, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.