Information Technology (IT)
Focused on delivering unsurpassed services in support of law enforcement and homeland security, FSA, a rapidly growing joint venture owned by trusted solutions providers SAIC and Amentum, has a vacancy for a Geneal Office Worker / General Clerk I (GC1). In this role, you will be supporting the overall mission of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and the operation of one of their Field Offices. These Field Offices process and adjudicate certain immigration applications and petitions.
A General Office Worker follows clearly detailed procedures in performing simple repetitive tasks in the same sequence.
As a Genral Office Worker your responsibilities will include:
* Assisting applicants by providing requested forms and directing applicant flow.
* Answering phones and direct calls to the appropriate person(s).
* Provideing support to applicants utilizing electronic systems.
* Scheduling and or rescheduling dates and times of interviews and naturalization ceremonies.
* Performing tasks related to preparing for and conducting naturalization ceremonies, including distribution of naturalization certificates and the retrieval of documentation from applicants.
* Providing support for the processing of forms and applications used in the adjudication process.
* Appropriately accomplishing tasks.
* Completing related tasks as assigned.
A General Office Worker / General Clerk I (GC1) must meet the following qualifications:
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* 6 months to 1 year of limited general experience in a related discipline or field.
* Additional educational achievements may be substituted for years of experience.
A General Office Worker must have the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
* Experience coding and filing documents.
* Experience operating basic office equipment, (e.g., photocopier, facsimile, multi-line phone/voicemail systems, mailing machines, and minimal computer programs).
Ability to achieve acceptable quality levels in a fast-paced high-volume environment.
Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment and relate well to others.
Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with coworkers both in written and verbal communications.
Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality with sensitive information.
Strong commitment to performing and producing at the highest level of quality at all times.
Positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction..
Read rapidly from both paper and a computer terminal.
Ability to pass pre-employment background investigation, including credit check and drug test.
Ability to obtain and maintain Office of Security and Investigations (OSI) background check/security clearance - full field background check required for personnel accessing Interagency Border Inspection System (IBIS), Treasury Enforcement Communications System (TECS), Deportable Alien Control System (DACS).
Forfeiture Support Associates (FSA), LLC is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote qualiﬁed persons in all job titles without regard to age, ancestry, color, gender, HIV status, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation (including gender expression and identity), veteran status, family leave status or any protected group status as deﬁned by applicable law.
Recognized for our industry experience in upholding the Department of Justice (DOJ) Asset Forfeiture contract, Forfeiture Support Associates (FSA), LLC is dedicated to delivering smart and flexible staffing and support solutions to government agencies across the country.
We take great pride in our ability to provide consistent customer satisfaction, unsurpassed service, integrity and excellence in all our solutions.
FSA customers include all agencies with in the Department of Justice such as EOUSA, USAO, FBI, DEA, USPIS, USMS, and ATF and more. We also provide services to other federal and local government agencies.