Information Technology (IT)
Focused on delivering unsurpassed services in support of law enforcement and homeland security, FSA, a rapidly growing joint venture owned by trusted solutions providers SAIC and AECOM, has a vacancy for a Data Entry Clerk / Data Entry Operator II (DEO2). In this role, you will be supporting the overall mission of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and the operation of one of their Field Offices. These Field Offices process and adjudicate certain immigration applications and petitions.
A Data Entry Clerk follows clearly detailed procedures in performing simple repetitive tasks in the same sequence.
As a Data Entry Clerk your responsibilities will include:
* Creating electronic records for new files and records in accordance with USCIS regulations and deadlines.
* Providing responses to USCIS special inquiries, file extractions, conformance audits, and data-file reconciliation efforts.
* Entering data directly into various USCIS automated systems.
* Modifing, updating, and correcting data contained in USCIS systems using information in supplemental documentation.
* Performing data inquiries and searches.
* Generating ad hoc reports, as needed.
* Appropriately accomplishing all tasks.
* Completing related tasks as assigned.
A Data Entry Clerk selects appropriate methods from a wide variety of procedures or makes simple adaptations and interpretations of a limited number of substantive guides and manuals. The clerical steps often vary in type or sequence, depending on the task. Recognized problems are referred to others.
A Data Entry Clerk / Data Entry Operator II (DEO2) must meet the following qualifications:
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* 1-3 years of widespread general experience in a rleated discipline or field, or 6 months limited specific experience in the supported field.
* Additional educational achievements may be substituted for years of experience.
A Data Entry Clerk must have the following knowledge and skills:
* Experience coding and filing documents.
* Experience operating basic office equipment, (e.g., photocopier, facsimile, multi-line phone/voicemail systems, mailing machines, and minimal computer programs).
* Computer and data entry skills, intermediate to advanced skills desired.
* Ability to apply training, experience, and judgment in selecting procedures to be followed in searching for, interpreting, selecting, or coding items to be entered.
* Ability to achieve acceptable quality levels in a fast-paced high-volume environment.
* Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment and relate well to others.
* Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with coworkers both in written and verbal communications.
* Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality with sensitive information.
* Strong commitment to performing and producing at the highest level of quality at all times.
* Positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction.
* Read rapidly from both paper and a computer terminal.
* Ability to pass pre-employment background investigation, including credit check and drug test.
* Ability to obtain and maintain Office of Security and Investigations (OSI) background check/security clearance - full field background check required for personnel accessing Interagency Border Inspection System (IBIS), Treasury Enforcement Communications System (TECS), Deportable Alien Control System (DACS).
Forfeiture Support Associates (FSA), LLC is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote qualiﬁed persons in all job titles without regard to age, ancestry, color, gender, HIV status, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation (including gender expression and identity), veteran status, family leave status or any protected group status as deﬁned by applicable law.
Recognized for our industry experience in upholding the Department of Justice (DOJ) Asset Forfeiture contract, Forfeiture Support Associates (FSA), LLC is dedicated to delivering smart and flexible staffing and support solutions to government agencies across the country.
We take great pride in our ability to provide consistent customer satisfaction, unsurpassed service, integrity and excellence in all our solutions.
FSA customers include all agencies with in the Department of Justice such as EOUSA, USAO, FBI, DEA, USPIS, USMS, and ATF and more. We also provide services to other federal and local government agencies.