Information Technology (IT)
FSA, a rapidly growing professional services company delivering highly qualified personnel in support of the government's mission, has an immediate vacancy for a Data Analyst with the FBI. As an intelligence-driven and a threat-focused national security organization with both intelligence and law enforcement responsibilities, the mission of the FBI is to protect and defend the United States against terrorist and foreign intelligence threats, to uphold and enforce the criminal laws of the United States, and to provide leadership and criminal justice services to federal, state, municipal, and international agencies and partners.
A Data Analyst executes the following duties:
* Provide organization and management of case files
* Review data (completeness of information, proper execution)
* Extract data from data base
* Obtain additional information from other investigative agencies/data base
* Establish/maintain physical file
* Prepare notices/advertisements
* Receive, suspense petitions, claims, process sharing requests
* Reconcile inconsistencies
* Prepare declarations
* Gather information and organize investigative package
* Verify case files and case tracking system
* Maintain internal status information on the disposition of all forfeited assets
* Assure information is accurate and perform analytical computations necessary to process data
* Conduct and reconcile inventories
* Distribute and receive documents
* Assist lead analyst or official in obtaining/collecting all documents/information to complete case file
* Provide administrative information and assistance concerning case to other investigative agencies, local law enforcement agencies, US Attorney, and other DOJ processing units, and higher headquarters
* Extract data from agency data base for management and program reports
* Perform word processing relevant to case documentation
* Perform data entry relevant to case
A Data Analyst must meet the following qualifications:
* High School diploma, bachelor's Degree preferred
* Ability to review and analyze data and information from multiple sources
* Ability to establish case/project files
* Ability to enter and retrieve data from data bases
* Ability to prepare and format management reports
* Ability to manipulate, transfer, and compute and print information
* Ability to create and manipulate spreadsheets
* Ability to prepare and correct reports and correspondence using word processing software
* Candidates with an Top Secret clearance are preferred
* Ability to obtain and maintain Top Secret security clearance
This position requires U.S. Citizenship and a 7 (or 10) year minimum background investigation.
Forfeiture Support Associates (FSA), LLC is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote qualiﬁed persons in all job titles without regard to age, ancestry, color, gender, HIV status, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation (including gender expression and identity), veteran status, family leave status or any protected group status as deﬁned by applicable law.
Recognized for our industry experience in upholding the Department of Justice (DOJ) Asset Forfeiture contract, Forfeiture Support Associates (FSA), LLC is dedicated to delivering smart and flexible staffing and support solutions to government agencies across the country.
We take great pride in our ability to provide consistent customer satisfaction, unsurpassed service, integrity and excellence in all our solutions.
FSA customers include all agencies with in the Department of Justice such as EOUSA, USAO, FBI, DEA, USPIS, USMS, and ATF and more. We also provide services to other federal and local government agencies.