Responsible as a subject matter expert to the Patient Services digital delivery technology platforms. Support the design, implementation, monitoring and improvements for Patient Services processes and optimization of our customer experience through digital service capabilities. This role will cross-collaborate with key stakeholders (IT, MCE, Marketing, PS 2.0 Team/Operations) clarifying digital services requirements, pulling through related communications and process updates, and managing IT and/or customer escalations related to the digital services. This role ensures processes and procedures are in place, are effective in supporting seamless customer experience through digital services, digital governance, and result in accurate information that translates into compliant digital service offerings.
1. Responsible for supporting digital services design, implementation and integration for the CRM system, portal, and text and chat functionality; Work with IT to fix system errors; Identify and implement improvements to digital services workflow and design, and partner with key stakeholders and cross-functional team members to define requirements; and support continuous improvement.
2. Develop project plans, validate metrics, identify leading/lagging indicators and action plans to achieve business targets. Strategic accountability and act as thought partner with PS Operations leadership, Marketing and Field team contacts and IT in determining strategies to achieve targets.
3. Assess environmental signals and potential impact to digital strategy; recommend mitigation plans. Develop and evaluate operational processes to drive effectiveness, quality and efficiencies. Identifies and brings forth opportunities for future enhancements. Solve business plan gaps and issues identified through trend analysis and metric indicators.
4. Responsible for digital services and governance; and incorporating feedback from PS Program Owners and Operations, IT, customers and external partners to enhance offering; Represent digital PS team in PRC Meetings related to digital services design and build.
5. Proactively support the digital properties (e.g.Text capability, Chat functionality) and PS processes as designed and implemented, working closely with cross-functional team members to design, test, implement and support the solution. Explore new initiatives in the digital space and design, test and execute pilot(s) to understand future capabilities can be leveraged.
6. Communicate effectively. Ability to cascade messaging in a clear, concise, and timely manner. Familiar with change management principles and ability to pull through key themes through all activities.
*5-7 years in a Digital Product or a Services role
*Previous service delivery experience with experience in digital product or platform ownership
*At least 3-5 years of experience in process improvement and project management
*Demonstrated success in leading projects or tactical campaigns
*Strategic thinking and problem-solving skills (within time/IT/resource constraints)
*Demonstrated excellence in communication, collaboration and organizational skills
*High level of proficiency with MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, SharePoint etc), CRM systems such as SalesForce
Bachelor's Degree /Advanced Degree Preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.