Northern Safety & Industrial (NSI), a member of the Würth Group headquartered in Frankfort, NY, is looking for a professional, and driven Inventory Support Specialistto work within the KME location in Nesquehoning, PA as a NSI associate.
We pride ourselves on superb service and support to our customers. We are looking for a hardworking individual who enjoys working in several capacities in a busy work environment.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Restock customer orders for inventory management accounts.
- Resolve customer concerns regarding inventory levels, product needs and works with appropriate sales rep to find resolution to customer needs.
- Maintain a clean, organized work area at the customer’s locations, including cribs, staging areas and vending solutions.
- Build customer relationships at inventory locations.
- Work in the SCALE and SAP software systems and learn warehouse processes and procedures to assist fulfillment of customer orders.
- Enter sales orders as required and assist customers with their sourcing needs working with various departments.
- Maintain customer’s open orders reports and works to fulfill any outstanding customer inventory needs. Including quotes and request for product information.
Experience with direct customer interaction and problem solving is required. Must be highly motivated and willing to learn in a fast paced setting. Ability to adjust, change and make sure all responsibilities are fulfilled daily. The chosen candidate will have the ability to represent NSI professionally and have strong interpersonal skills, computer experience, excellent written and verbal communication skills and be organized, thorough and accurate.
Don’t miss this career opportunity!!
Great Compensation Package!
Ability to work in a faced paced and friendly work environment!
Founded in 1983, and headquartered in Utica, NY, Northern Safety & Industrial is a rapidly growing national distributor of top quality safety and industrial supplies. In the midst of our rapid growth, we have acquired several companies nationwide, which has expanded our product line and allowed us to bring enhanced service to our customers.
Northern Safety and its affiliates offer a unique culture to their nearly 600 associates with a strong emphasis on teamwork, personal and professional development, and continuing education and training in a nurturing environment. Because of this unique culture, Northern Safety associates are provided the opportunity to move up in the ranks by proving themselves through individual performance.
Overall, Northern Safety and its affiliates are doing big things in the safety distribution marketplace and now is a great time to think about building your career in conjunction with our track record of proven success.
We may have a position that's right for you!
We respond to all inquiries, applications, and resumes we receive, and all are kept in strict confidence for your security.
Our associates enjoy paid training, a professional work environment, receive a competitive salary, and have a generous benefits package including:
Health Insurance Programs
Flexible Spending Account
401K Pension Plan
Vacation and Sick/Personal Time
Company Paid Life Insurance Policy
Education Assistance Program
Career & Leadership Development Program
Northern Safety Co., Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.