We're not limited to the status quo, how about you? We are always looking for better ways to do things- big things, little things, anything, and everything. We always ask the question, "How can we improve this?" and we are always looking for like-minded people to join our team. Status Quo and good enough are words that we don't use. We push each other, guide each other and help each other to make everything we do better. We're passionate about developing cutting-edge, creative solutions, and fostering a highly sought-out place of employment for many of the brightest minds in the industry. Our clients and employees are the number one reason why we're successful, and that formula won't be changing! Come join us in helping solve the nations most complex problems!
We are seeking experienced Electrical Engineers to support the development, test and evaluation of next generation naval systems.
* Experience in the design, development, fabrication, implementation of analog and digital hardware and software related to RF systems.
* Experience in designing, developing, implementing, testing, and analyzing High Power Microwave (HPM) systems.
* Experience with Digital and analog control systems, power electronics, electromagnetic Interference (EMI) mitigation techniques, transformer design, DC to DC converters, and high voltage capacitors.
* Experience in RF and microwave signal generation and test equipment; vacuum devices, tubes, radars and high power RF systems; and digital signal processing.
* Experience in design, development, test, and evaluation of a wide variety of RF sensors, antennas and systems.
* Experience with RF system and platform integration is highly desirable
* Experience with test planning and instrumentation requirements analysis, procurement, configuration, and operation including computer-based data acquisition systems.
* Experience with systems analysis, technical documentation, maintenance, repair, operation, and support.
* Experience manufacturing parts to create interfaces with commercial off the shelf systems.
* U.S. citizens ONLY due to government or federal requirement.
* Secret Clearance required.
Must be eligible to obtain and maintain, or currently possess Secret clearance.
Ready for action? We're looking for the kind of people who see this opportunity and don't hesitate to act. Parsons is a leader in the world of Technical Services and Engineering. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who have proven experience tackling some of the greatest challenges. Take your next step and apply today.