C++ Software Engineer - Cloud-Based Simulations (23170-BHIL)
Professional Diversity Network
Natick, MA, USA
Join our high-energy talented team deploying simulations of Simulink models to cloud-based platforms.
As a Software Engineer working on the core features of Simulink, you will be responsible for all stages of software development including requirements specifications, architecture, design, implementation, and testing. Strong communication and inter personal skills are a must to establish close working relationships with MathWorks R&D teams around the globe.
* PhDs or master's degree in Computer/Electrical Engineering or other engineering fields
* Strong C/C++ programming skills with at least 3 years of experience in developing production quality object-oriented software
* Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Must be self-motivated, able to work independently and have a strong desire to develop high quality, world class software
* Prior knowledge of MATLAB and Simulink
* Knowledge of cloud technologies
* Experience in mathematical modeling of physical systems
* Knowledge of algorithms for numerical computation and graph analysis
A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree) is required.
Expertise with C++
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.