Ready to be part of a cutting edge growing Cyber Security project that will make a huge impact on the DOD/Intel community? This exciting program includes performing software engineering, reverse engineering, and vulnerability research with a focus on OCO (Offensive Cyber Operations) and DCO (Defensive Cyber Operations) activities. Support assessments of large scale weapons systems and other national security operations.
We need our developers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to tackle new challenges across the full stack as we continue to push security forward.
Reverse Software Engineer Job Duties:
This exciting role includes performing Software Engineering and vulnerability research with a focus on OCO (Offensive Cyber Operations) and DCO (Defensive Cyber Operations) activities. Work with customers directly performing full cycle system engineering, gathering requirements and source code, to technical documentation and specifications. Performing long term, in depth vulnerability assessments using reverse engineering, kernel debugging, and exploitation technologies. Engineers are encouraged to be creative and exhaust every technical avenue to uncover weaknesses of the system and exploit them. The feasibility and impact of the findings will often require team members to develop prototype exploitation based on identified vulnerabilities.
Position is location in Annapolis Junction with some travel and meetings to Linthicum Heights area. Occasional CONUS and OCONUS travel will occur as well.
*11 + years in software development and maintenance w/H.S. diploma
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field, can be applied for 4 years credit; Master's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field, can be applied for 6 years credit
* Experience in x86/x64 assembly, software reverse engineering, kernel debugging, and protocol stacks
* Experience developing computer exploits
* An ACTIVE TS/SCI + POLY REQUIRED
* Experience in Software Reverse Engineering with at least 1 of the following tool or an equivalent: IDAPro, GDB, WinDbg, Immunity/OllyDbg
* Experience in malware analysis and mitigation techniques
* Strong understanding of the Windows and Linux Operating System internals and APIs
* Knowledge of analyzing shellcode, packed and obfuscated and the associated algorithms a plus
* Experience with scripting languages such as Python, Bash, Pearl, etc
* Experience in host and network analysis to identify and characterize anomalies and vulnerabilities in the platform
* Experience documenting findings in reports and briefings
Must be eligible to obtain and maintain, or currently possess Top Secret SCI Poly clearance.
Ready for action? We're looking for the kind of people who see this opportunity and don't hesitate to act. Parsons is a leader in the world of Technical Services and Engineering. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who have proven experience tackling some of the greatest challenges. Take your next step and apply today.