Information Technology (IT)
Focused on delivering unsurpassed services in support of law enforcement and homeland security, FSA, a rapidly growing joint venture owned by trusted solutions providers SAIC and AECOM, has a vacancy for a Property Custodian. In this role, you will be supporting the overall mission of the ATF.
A Property Custodian executes the following duties:
* Provide general property custodial assistance to Government authorities
* Receive property
* Order appraisal
* Dispose of property
* Maintain inventory
* Conduct inventories
* Store property
* Oversee contract storage
* Maintain financial records
* Prepare/arrange auctions
A Property Custodian must meet the following qualifications:
* At least three years demonstrated experience in supply technician or inventory management responsibilities
* Limited aspects of technical supply management
* Inventory management of decentralized and decontrolled items
* Ability to consistently deliver the highest quality of work under extreme pressure
* Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Security Access
This position requires U.S. Citizenship and a 7 (or 10) year minimum background investigation.
Forfeiture Support Associates (FSA), LLC is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote qualiﬁed persons in all job titles without regard to age, ancestry, color, gender, HIV status, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation (including gender expression and identity), veteran status, family leave status or any protected group status as deﬁned by applicable law.
Recognized for our industry experience in upholding the Department of Justice (DOJ) Asset Forfeiture contract, Forfeiture Support Associates (FSA), LLC is dedicated to delivering smart and flexible staffing and support solutions to government agencies across the country.
We take great pride in our ability to provide consistent customer satisfaction, unsurpassed service, integrity and excellence in all our solutions.
FSA customers include all agencies with in the Department of Justice such as EOUSA, USAO, FBI, DEA, USPIS, USMS, and ATF and more. We also provide services to other federal and local government agencies.