Surgical Technologist-Orthopedics Wright Patterson Air Force Base in Ohio
Matrix Providers, Inc.
Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, OH, USA
We are potentially hiring for a qualified civilian Surgical Technologist-Orthopedics to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Wright Patterson Air Force Base in Ohio.
• Status: Full-Time
• Schedule: Monday – Friday, between the hours of 6:45am – 4:30pm
• Excellent financial package designed to attract compassionate, top performers
• Comprehensive benefits package to include major medical, dental, vision, and 401k
• Malpractice provided with tail coverage
The Surgical Technologist-Orthopedics must have the following qualifications:
• Degree: Certificate
• Education: Graduate from Surgical Technology program accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) or Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES) or completion of a formal training program provided by any branch of the U.S. Armed Forces (Army, Navy, Air Force) for surgical technicians, surgical technologists or operating room technicians
• Certifications: In addition to Basic Life Support, certified as a Surgical Technologist (CST) from The National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (NBSTSA) or certified as a Tech-in-Surgery (TS-C) from the National Center for Competency Testing (NCCT) or possess a Military Occupational Specialty (MOS) certification as a surgical technician and/or operating room technician
• Experience: One year of experience as a Surgical Technician or Operating Room Technician after graduation
• Shall have at least 12 months experience within the past 24 months including, but not limited to, microsurgical procedures
• Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United State, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers endeavors to make www.matrixproviders.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact our Recruiting Hotline Number, 1-877-807-8277, TTY LINE, 385-722-8109. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please click here. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here.
We are next-generation medical placement providers.
The first time we talk, you’ll discover that we’re not like other companies. We are next-generation medical placement providers. That means that you come first. Always. There’s a reason for that. Simply put, if we don’t make our providers happy, they don’t come back. So, from our first call, to your next placement after years together, your success is the focus of our entire business. If you choose not to join Matrix, you may find that other companies put their bottom line well ahead of you. Join us, and you’ll always be first.
The DOD has given Matrix Providers the highest rankings in quality management and customer service since 2012. Not just leading the way, leading the industry.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.