Diagnostic Radiology Physician Mountain Home Air Force Base in Idaho
Matrix Providers, Inc.
Mountain Home Air Force Base, Idaho, USA
We are hiring for a qualified civilian Diagnostic Radiology Physician to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Mountain Home Air Force Base in Idaho.
• Status: Full-Time, Independent Contractor
• Schedule: Monday – Friday 7:00am – 5:00pm
• Excellent financial package designed to attract compassionate, top performers
• Malpractice provided with tail coverage
The Physician- Diagnostic Radiology must have the following qualifications:
• Degree: Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) or Doctor of Osteopathy (D.O.)
• Education: Graduate from an accredited medical school in the United States or Canada, this degree must have been accredited by the Council on Medical Education of the American Medical Association; Association of American Medical Colleges; Liaison Committee on Medical Education; Commission on Osteopathic College Accreditation of the American Osteopathic Association, or an accrediting body recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) at the time the degree was obtained (e.g. Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC), College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFPC). A Doctor of Medicine or equivalent degree from a foreign medical school must provide education and medical knowledge substantially equivalent to accredited schools in the United States. Evidence of equivalency to accredited schools in the United States is demonstrated by permanent certification by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates, a fifth pathway certificate for Americans who completed premedical education in the United States and graduate education in a foreign country, or successful completion of the U.S. Medical Licensing Examination
• Certifications: In addition to Basic Life Support, Advanced Cardiac Life Support. Current board certification or eligibility by the American Board of Radiology (ABR) or the American Osteopathic Board of Radiology (AOBR)
• Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice medicine as required
• Experience: As required to meet clinical competency requirements specified in the Service-specific credentialing instructions, must have been continuously employed in the practice of diagnostic radiology or in training for 24 months within the last 36 months
• Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United States, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States.
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers endeavors to make www.matrixproviders.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact our Recruiting Hotline Number, 1-877-807-8277, TTY LINE, 385-722-8109. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please click here. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here.
We are next-generation medical placement providers.
The first time we talk, you’ll discover that we’re not like other companies. We are next-generation medical placement providers. That means that you come first. Always. There’s a reason for that. Simply put, if we don’t make our providers happy, they don’t come back. So, from our first call, to your next placement after years together, your success is the focus of our entire business. If you choose not to join Matrix, you may find that other companies put their bottom line well ahead of you. Join us, and you’ll always be first.
The DOD has given Matrix Providers the highest rankings in quality management and customer service since 2012. Not just leading the way, leading the industry.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.