Medical Surgical Registered Nurse (Med Surg RN) Walter Reed Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland
Matrix Providers, Inc.
We are hiring for a qualified civilian Medical Surgical Registered Nurse (Med Surg RN) to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Walter Reed Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland.
• Status: Full-Time or Part Time available
• This is a 24 hour facility on rotating shifts Sunday - Saturday
• Excellent financial package designed to attract compassionate, top performers
• Comprehensive benefits package to include major medical, dental, vision, and 401k
• Malpractice provided with tail coverage
The Medical Surgical Registered Nurse (Med Surg RN) must have the following qualifications:
• Degree: Either a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing; or a Diploma Graduate in Nursing from an accredited university
• Education: Graduated from an accredited nursing school and successfully pass the NCLEX exam
• Certification: Certifications in addition to Basic Life Support, possess and maintain current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS), Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) is highly recommended
• Licensure/Registration: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a Registered Nurse as required
• Experience: Have a minimum of three years full time experience within the last five years caring for adult patients as a RN in an acute care setting, maintain qualifications and skills of a Medical Surgical RN as confirmed by completion of the Skills Checklist and verified by the contracting clinical manager
• Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United States, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States.
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
We are next-generation medical placement providers.
The first time we talk, you’ll discover that we’re not like other companies. We are next-generation medical placement providers. That means that you come first. Always. There’s a reason for that. Simply put, if we don’t make our providers happy, they don’t come back. So, from our first call, to your next placement after years together, your success is the focus of our entire business. If you choose not to join Matrix, you may find that other companies put their bottom line well ahead of you. Join us, and you’ll always be first.
The DOD has given Matrix Providers the highest rankings in quality management and customer service since 2012. Not just leading the way, leading the industry.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.