We are hiring for a qualified civilian Dental Hygienist to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Altus Air Force Base, OK.
• Status: Full-Time
• Schedule: Monday – Friday 7:15am – 4:15pm
• Excellent financial package designed to attract compassionate, top performers
• Comprehensive benefits package to include major medical, dental, vision, and 401k
• Malpractice provided with tail coverage
The Dental Hygienist must have the following qualifications:
• Degree: Associates Degree or Bachelor’s Degree depending on the program
• Education: Successful completion of a dental hygiene program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA) of the American Dental Association (ADA)
• Certification: Basic Life Support, certified in radiography as required by 42 CFR Part 75
• Experience: As a minimum, the dental hygienist shall have a minimum of 1 year of experience following graduation from dental hygiene school, shall have been performing clinical dental hygiene services during 12 of the last 36 months as a Dental Hygienist
• Licensure/Registration: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license as a Dental Hygienist
• Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United State, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States.
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
We are next-generation medical placement providers.
The first time we talk, you’ll discover that we’re not like other companies. We are next-generation medical placement providers. That means that you come first. Always. There’s a reason for that. Simply put, if we don’t make our providers happy, they don’t come back. So, from our first call, to your next placement after years together, your success is the focus of our entire business. If you choose not to join Matrix, you may find that other companies put their bottom line well ahead of you. Join us, and you’ll always be first.
The DOD has given Matrix Providers the highest rankings in quality management and customer service since 2012. Not just leading the way, leading the industry.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.