Activity Security Representative II – Los Angeles AFB, CA
Watermark Risk Management International, LLC
Los Angeles AFB, CA
Strategy - Planning
Activity Security Representative II Los Angeles AFB, CA Watermark Risk Management International has an exciting opportunity for a talented Activity Security Representative to provide multi-disciplined security support to a customer’s facility and organization. The position will provide “day-to-day” support for Collateral, Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) and Special Access Program (SAP) activities.
• Must be familiar with security policy and or manuals and the appropriate Intelligence Community Directive (ICD), Joint Air Force – Army – Navy (JAFANS) Department of Defense Manuals (DoDM) and other guiding policy documents. • Must have the ability to work in a dynamic environment and effectively interact with numerous DOD, military and or civilian personnel and industry partners • Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) • Possess a high degree of originality, creativity, initiative requiring minimal supervision • Willingness to travel within the organizational Area of Responsibility (AOR) (note – could be extensive, and will include both air and ground transportation)
In this role you will:
• Classify reviews of inbound and outbound correspondence • Assist in the maintenance of a document accountability database and associated correspondence • Process inbound and outbound classified mail and receipt records • Perform destruction of classified materials • Process magnetic media for accountability • Reproduction support for classified materials • Maintain various daily logs for a variety of administrative functions associated with document control • Assist in the processing of inbound data and outbound data transfer files • Transfer electronic data files to internal customers • Maintain an extensive customer database point of contact listing • Assist with researching, processing, filing, and maintaining inbound and outbound visit notices • Escort facility visitors and maintains associated logs • Assist in the preparation of facility access control badges • Conduct entry and exit inspections • Assist in the maintenance of facility access control entry systems, to include visitor control • Perform data entry to the Personnel Access Security System database and maintain all customer sponsored billets and quota information • Assist in maintaining personnel security files for all personnel of the supported element • Follow and enforce the customer’s Standard Operating Procedures • Provide support for the security awareness and education programs • Perform miscellaneous administrative support functions as directed by the contractor site lead and or the Government Security Representative • Review, track, and monitor security clearance processing activities with appropriate government personnel to achieve appropriate clearance actions • Participate in Air Force SAP security compliance inspections of government organizations and industry • Implement Top Secret Control for accountable material and associated correspondence • Prepare and or process inbound and outbound classified mail, faxes, courier packages and receipts • Prepare, process, and or review Program Access Request (PARs) for accuracy and access eligibility • Execute Special Access Program Nomination Process Questionnaires • Conduct Defense Central Index of Investigations (DCII), Joint Personnel Access System (JPAS), and Special Access Program Nomination Process (SAPNP) reviews of candidates being submitted for SAP access • Perform data entry and record checks in the Joint Access Database (JADE) and maintains all customer sponsored personnel access information current • Perform indoctrinations
• 6-8 years total experience, including minimum 3-5 years’ experience with SCI or Special Access Required (SAR) programs. Minimum of 1-year relevant experience with SAR programs desired.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent additional experience (4 years)
• Must complete the DoD special access program central office (SAPCO) approved Special Access Program Nomination Process (SAPNP) training within six months of starting on contract (if performing SAP personnel security functions) • Security Information Management System (SIMS) database familiarity or complete training within six months of starting on contract (if performing document control functions) • Must complete JPAS training within six months of starting on contract (if performing SCI personnel security functions) • Must complete Joint Access Database Environment (JADE) training within six months of starting on contract (if performing SAP personnel security functions)
• Current Top-Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility • Eligibility for access to Special Access Program Information • Willingness to submit to a Counterintelligence polygraph
CLICK ON LINK BELOW TO BE DIRECTED TO OUR WEBSITE FOR YOUR APPLICATION:
Watermark Risk Management International, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factors.
Security Intelligence & Analysis
Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmentalized Information (TS/SCI)
We hire service-disabled veterans whenever possible. Currently over 50% of our associates are disabled vets. You can take pride in knowing you are assisting men and women who have made very real sacrifices for their country.
Watermark Risk Management International is more than a company. We are a team. We will give you the opportunity to make your mark—to grow, stretch and flourish. We are keenly aware that our employees are our most important asset. We hire innovators, as well as thoughtful, creative and motivated workers who enjoy showing up for work in a purposeful, passionate and fully present way…every single day.
Watermark is a dynamic company, providing clients with the highest levels of service and support. We work hard and play hard, and try to keep our priorities in the following order: faith, family, health, and work. We are firmly committed to diversity and discussion. We celebrate and welcome differences and diverse backgrounds, perspectives and work styles. Every employee has an important and relevant voice; opinions are absolutely required; and a willingness to speak up and contribute is a must. We believe our diversity will lead to the most beneficial and innovative customer solutions. As a result, we ensure no potential solution is overlooked. Watermark is an EEO employer and strongly supports the hiring of military veterans.