Information Technology (IT)
FSA, a rapidly growing professional services company delivering highly qualified personnel in support of the government's mission, is collecting resumes of job seekers with an Active Top Secret Clearance for ongoing opportunities with the FBI in the DC Metro area.
As an intelligence-driven and a threat-focused national security organization with both intelligence and law enforcement responsibilities, the mission of the FBI is to protect and defend the United States against terrorist and foreign intelligence threats, to uphold and enforce the criminal laws of the United States, and to provide leadership and criminal justice services to federal, state, municipal, and international agencies and partners.
A Records Examiner/Analyst will provide Data Analyst tasks and also executes the following duties:
* Review Data and information from multiple sources
* Establish case/project files
* Enter and retrieve data from data bases
* Prepare and format management reports
* Manipulate, transfer, compute and print information
* Create and manipulate spreadsheets
* Prepare and correct reports and correspondence using word processing software
* Conduct validation and verification of case files and case data system
* Open and close translation requests
* Prepare and send translation assignments
* Scan and upload pertinent documents
* Generate workload productivity and pending task reports
* Run irregularity, past due, and ad hoc reports
* Produce statistical reports
* Organize and analyze data for monthly and quarterly workload metrics reports
* Audit and reconcile databases
* Track and prepare language quality reviews and quarterly reporting spreadsheets
* Assist field office in tracking contractor assignments and trainings
* Maintain and update various records management databases
The Records Examiner / Analyst may serve as the contractor's supervisor in small offices. The Records Examiner / Analyst shall have the ability to:
* Be responsible for the day to day supervision of contractor assignments
* Provide on-site supervision for Contractor workforce
* Provide on-the-job training for new personnel
* Ensure Contractor personnel meet periodic training requirements
* Schedule Contractor employees
* Provide on-site quality assurance and quality control of work performed by Contractor personnel
NOTE: Preference will be given to candidates already possessing a DOD Top Secret Clearance. If you possess a Top Secret Clearance, please be sure it is clearly indicated on your application and resume.
A Records Examiner/Analyst must meet the following qualifications:
* Must have one year's experience in a field related to law enforcement (to include military and/or legal experience)
* A four year undergraduate degree is preferred
* Ability to work within a fast paced environment
* Attention to detail and the ability to read and follow directions is very important
* Good oral and written communications skills are highly desirable
* Must possess a demonstrated ability to analyze documents to extract information
* Ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret Security Clearance
This position requires U.S. Citizenship and a 7 (or 10) year minimum background investigation.
Forfeiture Support Associates (FSA), LLC is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote qualiﬁed persons in all job titles without regard to age, ancestry, color, gender, HIV status, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation (including gender expression and identity), veteran status, family leave status or any protected group status as deﬁned by applicable law.
Recognized for our industry experience in upholding the Department of Justice (DOJ) Asset Forfeiture contract, Forfeiture Support Associates (FSA), LLC is dedicated to delivering smart and flexible staffing and support solutions to government agencies across the country.
We take great pride in our ability to provide consistent customer satisfaction, unsurpassed service, integrity and excellence in all our solutions.
FSA customers include all agencies with in the Department of Justice such as EOUSA, USAO, FBI, DEA, USPIS, USMS, and ATF and more. We also provide services to other federal and local government agencies.